[Spridgets] USB question - no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] USB question - no LBC
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:08:36 EDT
Thanks for the responses so far.

When I plug in my absolutely useless worlds smallest digital camera using a
USB lead Windows tells me it's found something new - I guess this means the USB
ports do work?

Under USB controller from system properites device manager there appears to
be 4 USB ports though the base unit only has one slot.  Two of these are called
USB root hub and the other are SiS 7001 PCI to USB Open Host Controller.

I found a HP printer that runs off a USB lead and will run with W98.

So, is the list wisdom that my PC will recognise the printer when I plug it
in and will run OK?  If so I want to install the drivers and then the printer
when prompted?  I'm assuming the PC won't already have the drivers?

Thanks

Daniel1312