Re: [Spridgets] Another computer question - NO LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another computer question - NO LBC
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:27:39 -0500
Yeah, Dell is not what it was, but neither are many of the other PC
manufacturers.  But, we bought them enterprise wide for our company in the
more fun days so were stuck until we have to retire them to plan.  We're
moving more towards the IBM and Levono hardware.

Oh I got some fun questions to ask India Dell if you have to call their
support.  Fun enough I won't publish them here.  It really throws them off
their script.

As mentioned earlier by others, take a serious at the latest Linux Ubuntu
release.  It brought back life to an old Dell laptop, and is *almost* as
stable as my OS X Mac workstations.  It has everything you need, and
installs itself easy-almost easier than XP.

Chris