Re: [Spridgets] Torque Sensing diff or LSD

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Torque Sensing diff or LSD
From: "Brent Wolf" <wolf.brent@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 23:32:13 -0400
Figured I would google tooo.

*Quattro, Quaife, Torsen, Peloquin: (Torque Biasing Differentials)*
 The whole thing is called a "*Torsen*" system as in "*Tor*que *Sen*sing"
(Torsen is actually a Quaife trademark, and the more generic term is *T*orque
*B*iasing *D*ifferential or *TBD*) because it instantly reacts to torque
imbalance transferring power to the wheels that can use it most.