[Spridgets] Siezed brake adjuster

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Siezed brake adjuster
From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:32:35 -0400
Made some progress on my Midget's brake rebuild today, although it's
been a battle every step of the way. Solve one problem, encounter 2 or 3
more. You know, typical LBC bs...

Anyway, come to find out the adjuster wedge on the driver side is
totally and completely seized. And, some previous soul chewed it all up
trying to get it to move. Death by vise grip pliers probably.

Whats the best course of action now? Try to drill it out? Remove and
replace the entire back plate? One thought I had was to remove the back
plate so I could work with it on the drill press...

If I do that, do I need to drain the differential before I pull the half
shaft? Or is there an easier way to resolve the problem?

--
Marc