[Spridgets] Joke - No LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Joke - No LBC
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 12:03:51 EDT
MarioB stopped at a localB cafe, following a day roamingB around in Mexico.B

While sipping his tequila and anti-freeze, he noticed a sizzling,B scrumptious
platter being served at the next table. Not only did it lookB good, the smell
was wonderful.B B

He asked the waiter, "What isa that you justa served?"B B

The waiter replied, "Ah senor Mario, you have excellent taste! Those
areB calledB bCojones de Torob they are bull's testicles from the bull fight
this
morning. B AB delicacy!"B B B

MarioB said, "Cor a blimey mate, I wanna try a some of them."B B B

The waiter replied, "I am so sorry senor Mario. There is only one servingB per
day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you comeB earlyB and
place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy."B B B B

The next morning,B Mario returned, placed his order, and that evening was
served the one and only special delicacy of the day. B After a few bites,
inspecting his platter, he called to the waiter and said, "TheseB  are a
delicious, but
they are a much, a much smaller than the ones I saw a you serve a
yesterday."B B B

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si,Senor Mario.B B B B
SometimesB theB bull wins.B "B