Re: [Spridgets] BusterCluster article update

To: b-evans@earthlink.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] BusterCluster article update
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:01:33 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry

  I will not give out my picture or information for the article. I did not help
to have myself in a article or for fame. I did it to help some one who needed
to finish their car that did not have the means to do it them self. It was nice
to meet, work and learn from the great people i met at the event. That is
enough for me.

  Vigil

Robert Bruce Evans <b-evans@earthlink.net> wrote:
  I understand that Theo Gillam, the writer for Practical Classics who is
preparing the BusterCluster article, has written to all of those who
participated in the BusterCluster. He is seeking a mug shot from everyone for
use in the article. I understand they plan to have a map of the U.S. with a mug
shot showing where people came from. And he is seeking some information on how
each may have assisted in the project. I hope that each of you will help him by
furnishing a photo and the information, for the BusterCluster was really about
all of you and the "Sprite Spirit" that brought you together for one brief
moment in time.

These are the participants that I have given to Theo. If I have made any
mistake, please let me know immediately!

Paul Asgeirsson
pasgeirsson@att.net

Spencer Baker
spencerbaker@earthlink.net