Re: [Spridgets] Ipod stereo for bugsy

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ipod stereo for bugsy
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:10:14 -0500
With the guidance of BZ and some others I found a Rockford Fosgate 2 channel
100 watt amplifier on eBay.  It has low level inputs for an XM or ipod.  It
along with a couple of 5x7 speakers in boxes this thing sounds great.  As I
recall it is rated RMS which would be about 400 watts peak which is how many
of the new radios are rated.  I have one of the 25 watt per channel radios
in one of my other cars and the amp in the Bugeye blows it away.  No radio
in the dash and it removes easily for shows or those times when I want to
enjoy the exhaust note, which is most of the time.  With XM and the Ipod
there is no issue with ignition or generator noise.  Just another way to
enjoy your tunes in the car.

Mark
Nashville
http://www.arrestmered.com