Re: [Spridgets] Ipod stereo for bugsy

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ipod stereo for bugsy
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:55:48 -0400
Hey jim,he musta had pretty crappy speakers.I have such a system in my
Mustang, I think it works well. Helps to keep you from constantly adjusting
the volume.,especially coming to a stop after drivin on the highway.The level
at which it adjusts is variable as well. Brian S. Bugeyeracer under resto> >
> I saw a convertible recently that had one of those systems that>
automatically adjusts the volume for interior noise level. The owner> told me
it was useless and he had to disable it. Driving with the top> down, the
system would turn itself up so high it damaged a couple of> the speakers!> >
Cheers!!> Jim
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink