Re: [Spridgets] Stereo / Bose

To: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Stereo / Bose
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:39:29 -0700
I think you may find that they won't sound as good in your Spridget. Those
Bose speakers in the Impala were most likely sonically designed for that car
and placed in the ideal locations (probably according to a computer!). The
head unit, amps, etc. are also designed and equalized as part of the
package.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com