Re: [Spridgets] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

To: "'Deikis, John G'" <John.Deikis@va.gov>, "'Gerard Chateauvieux'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:45:59 -0400
John,
Pittsburgh has always been "a very nice city", and was a lot "nicer"
when the steel industry was still dominant......but, you had to be a
native to understand and appreciate it properly.  It's been a very well
kept secret.  The air was already pretty well cleaned-up by the time the
first PVGP was run, in 1983, and had been since the late 50s, believe it
or not.  As technology improved, the air quality improved with it.
Anyway, I hope to get out to Beaverun, this year, as well as my annual
Schenley Park visit/volunteer service (British Car Day display).  And, I
hope you plan on being at Schenley Park, with your Spridget, too!
Bud Osbourne