Re: [Spridgets] Diffs again, if I may

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Diffs again, if I may
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 06:54:09 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:22 PM

Not with those weenie homo tires they're talking about putting on those 4"
rims.
Do those 948s generate enough torque to break an axle?

"weenie homo tires"?

Geez, at what point do the homophobes on this list give it up?  You guys are
getting sickening.

Get a life and stfu.

OK, so a couple of guys hit me up off list and asked why I went off like I
did.

This is the story.  20 some years ago I dated a lady who had a brother who
was gay.  One night a couple of rednecks decided it would be fun to beat up
the fag.  This guy never harmed a soul in his life.  They damn near killed
him.  As a result of the beating and stomping he took, he will be in a
wheelchair the rest of his life because of spinal cord damage.  He lost his
sight in one eye and after a couple of surgeries his face is still a mess.

Ignorant, intolerant bullies hold a special place in my heart.  Bullies are
bullies whether they do it with their words or their fists and boots.

So, get a life and stfu.