Re: [Spridgets] Your message to Spridgets awaits moderator approval

To: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com> <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Your message to Spridgets awaits moderator approval
From: William McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:24:56 -0700
I can't help but wonder if we are all talking about the same list!
The autox lists (there are several) are moderated by Mark Bradakis at
Fat Chance Garage in Utah, and have been for as long as I've been
around, which is 5 - 6 years and counting.  I have been happily
donating periodically to his Paypal account for what I count as a
series of extremely well run lists.  You can't send pictures or other
attachments, but I have yet to get much in the way of spam, either.
If he has a problem, like last winter with his disappearing ISP, he
lets us know as soon as possible.
The members of these lists represent the creme de la creme of
knowledge about Spridgets, and if we want to talk to Ed (who is one
of the good guys, sort of) we know where to find him.
If I had to give up any lists it would be the Yahoo lists, not the
autox lists.  The Yahoo lists tend to arrive in bunches, somewhat late.

Regards, Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson