Re: [Spridgets] Source for Crossflow Radiator

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Source for Crossflow Radiator
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 13:46:27 -0400
Hey Derf,

We got the Yellow Bee and as Daniel pointed out I did see the spare
wings for sale and the thought did cross my mind that maybe that was a
bad sign. The cutouts around the engines create a weak spot in the wing
and that's where ours cracked.

We've had a bunch of Air Hogs but never tried the Biplanes. We got one
last year when they switched to the smaller size planes and that was a
blast but it got tore up after a few days of flying.

We operated on the Yellow Bee last night with some hot glue and clear
cellophane packing tape. We'll give it another try tomorrow.

Robert