Re: [Spridgets] Miss that is killing me

To: MICHAEL CARPENTER <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Miss that is killing me
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 23:13:48 -0400
MICHAEL CARPENTER wrote:

> No spark at cylinder one.
>
> The photo optic shutter of the crane

I had a no spark on #2 but my electronic points disc was warped and it
wore out the magnet on #2.
But yours is optic so it's not a bum magnet.
If the plugwire has no spark, replace that wire.
Check the cap for a carbon trail, crack, or funky
terminal.
If the wire fires but not the plug in the hole, my guess is a bad head
gasket.
I just had one of them too. Blowing compression into the cooling system
while putting just enough water in the cylinder to make it miss only at
an idle, at speed the water would burn off.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ