[Spridgets] ***1972 Midget For Sale***

To: David Campbell <dlancer7676@cs.com>, spridgets list
Subject: [Spridgets] ***1972 Midget For Sale***
From: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
Calling all Spridgeteers:
  OK 'all, come on down and take a look, make a strong offer quickly before I
change my mind again!  Go see the photos at the following link.
http://rides.webshots.com/album/559406907rrAaLk?vhost=rides
  1972 round wheel arch Midget FSBO.
  Sound body, driver and passenger footwells had rusted and were repaired with
fiberglass.  The rest of the body is mostly rust free.  Most of the original
parts are on, or come with the car.  All brake components have been replaced or
repaired.  Front end has been rebuilt, Shocks are rebuilt, Rear springs have
been replaced, (still has the driver side sag). New top, rebuilt radiator, new
hoses, new carbs with short air rams under the K+N chrome filter housings,
pertronics dizzy, CD FM stereo in the radio console, custom center console
(easy removal, orig ash tray included) MotoLita steering wheel (orig wheel
available).  The car is in Oak Ridge, Tennessee real near a couple of you
listers out there.  Bring your trailer and take Bobbie MG to her new home.
She has been sitting for a couple of years; the motor will run, but the clutch
is either stuck or the slave has crapped out.  Write to me here and or at
lonbird@hotmail.com  If you send your phone number I will call and
 we can set up a viewing for this weekend.  PLEASE DON"T LET HER GET PARTED OUT
ON EBAY!
  Thanks, Lon

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.