[Spridgets] 45 DCOE FS

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 45 DCOE FS
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:52:43 -0700 (PDT)
I've been on list for 10 yrs, never sold anything, so
allow me a brief Derf moment...

I'm about to leave for vacation (which is a ruse to
putter along the beach in my Florida Midget for 2
weeks). Whens I get back, I'm going to part with one
of my Weber setups. It's been on my Streetcar for 2
years. It is a 45 DCOE perfectly tuned for a 1275 with
a Maniflow 4 inch intake (this is a goooood manifold;
I experimented with a bunch, and the Maniflow was 2nd
best to the 6" minispares after I worked it a bit; but
the 6" won't fit the streetcar). I use a 23D, so no
holes have been drilled for vac advance. The engine is
tight, but I would be happy to put in ports for PCV. I
even may have a valve you can use (Chrysler K Car).
The carb is completely jetted, throttle setup and
cable included, velocity stacks. It's ready to bolt on
a 1275 with a street or hot street setup. I can jet it
decently for race if you can tell me compression, head
numbers, etc. Bolt it on and go fast. The carb itself
is 2 years old, gotten out of true Spanish weber stock
before the strike got in full swing. It looks and acts
new, except the jetting is better.

People talk quality and buy price and are
disappointed, THis is quality, it won't be cheap but
it will be worth it @ $675 delivered in USA. Muse on
it for a few days, let me know...

Ron

Got a little couch potato?