Re: [Spridgets] Seat Covers to cool down hot seats? (Robert Weeks)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Seat Covers to cool down hot seats? (Robert Weeks)
From: "Peej Noggin" <jax2a@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 07:33:51 -0400
While driving or to keep the seats from heating up while parked?  My dad
uses Grant Sport Shield seat covers on his Vette.  They can be slipped over
the seats quickly when you park and roll up pretty small when you don't need
them.  He puts them on the seats when it's going to be parked in the sun a
while, protects them and keeps them from getting hot.

Jack