Re: [Spridgets] engine timing

To: "'Joe Lansing'" <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>, "'David Lieb'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] engine timing
From: "Duncan Sinclair" <duncan@pondhop.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:54:57 -0500
It sounds like you are 360 crank degrees out with actually no4 on TDC Firing
stroke.
Rotate crank 360 and recheck valve positions. You want no1 valves both
closed so rockers will be a little loose. No4 exhaust valve should be
slightly open. When you have that reset your dizzy positions.

Thanks
Duncan