Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC...Looking for SeaDoo Info. FIXED!

To: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC...Looking for SeaDoo Info. FIXED!
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:49:59 -0400
Mark,

I suspect that what I'm about to say will annoy people.   Please, picture
the scene.   A quiet secluded house on a lake in Michigan: the house itself
is on the land some way away from the lake.

Suddendly, at the week-ends, seadoos start up.   The noise is unbelieveable.
Somebody reported it to the police, and we don't hear them any more.   (We
had the same problem with ATV's.   I talked to the drivers, and we're not
bothered by them any more.)

I recall seeing small fishing boats rocking about in the waves made by
seedoo's.   I understand the waves made by these craft also cause lake banks
to collapse.

Seems a bit sad to me that people would want to do that.   Aren't there
large areas of water where seedoos can go, and not disturb other people?

Michael