[Spridgets] FW: MG TC for sale in Austin

To: <9issa@justbrits.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] FW: MG TC for sale in Austin
From: "MGraziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 23:10:23 -0500
  _____

From: Duckaduck@aol.com [mailto:Duckaduck@aol.com]
Subject: MG TC for sale in Austin

Here is the ebay listing for the MG TC that my father-in-law is selling.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MG-T-Series-MG-TC-1947-MG-TC_W0QQcmdZViewItem
QQcategoryZ31858QQihZ005QQitemZ150140323036QQrdZ1

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MG-T-Series-MG-TC-1947-MG-TC_W0QQcmdZViewIte
mQQcategoryZ31858QQihZ005QQitemZ150140323036QQrdZ1        %20I>  pulled out
most of the parts and pictures are available on the listing.  It would be
great if someone in Austin was looking for a project like this. It is
structurally intact and rolled easily out of the garage today when we took
the pictures.  I do have 4 brand new tires which have never been on the
ground and have been stored in the dark.  Let me know if you have any
questions.

Bill Howland

  _____

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> .