Re: [Spridgets] [spridgets-aus] Engine Stands..who has the drawing?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [spridgets-aus] Engine Stands..who has the drawing?
From: Andy Webster <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:35:53 +1000 (EST)
when i bought my morris minor it came with hoisting tags.

  each tag is 1" x 2" x 1/8" thick plate, with 2 holes.. bent into an "L" shape
(the plate is bent, not the holes).

  they live on the bolts that hold the rocker cover on, and accept a
D-shackle... and allow the engine to hang quite straight

Charlie Shelden <shelden3@pldi.net> wrote:
  Chris,
I put a bolt in on the rear most exhaust stud, and one on the Generator
mount and run a chain across those two points to attach the lift to. I'm
sure others have other ways as well.

Charlie

It has removed 1769 spam emails to date.

Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all
webmail accounts. Find out more.