[Spridgets] Spridget for sale in NJ?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Spridget for sale in NJ?
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:34:06 -0700 (PDT)
Just learned about this discussion site and signed up tonight.  Received an
email response to a "Spridget wanted" ad I have posted on another site.  The
note said somebody in New Jersey wants to sell his Spridget...  I looked but
was unable to find the discussion thread.  If you're out there with a square
body Sprite or chrome-bumper Midget for sale, let me know.  I live on Long
Island and have a long commute into NYC every day.  With that in mind, I don't
have the time for another restoration (sold all the fun stuff when I moved up
here 3 yrs ago)...  Not looking for a show car, but a solid Spridget in good
running shape, no rust.  Would love to get some top-down driving in before the
end of summer!  Thanks - David