Re: [Spridgets] Confused as heck...

To: <dmg@bossig.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Confused as heck...
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 20:52:34 -0700
Hi Dave,

Well, the carb body should be at about a 10 or 15 degree angle as that's
what the manifold should be.  Manifold vertical at the block, angled at the
carb body.  Then the floats should be vertical.

It's possible that someone rebuilt them with the wrong rubber piece that
goes between the carb body and the float bowl.  They come in several angles.

Hope this helps some.  OTOH, is the car setting on a side hill??  Just
wondering.

Paul A