[Spridgets] Was Silly me, Now I GOT IT!!

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] Was Silly me, Now I GOT IT!!
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 19:49:21 -0700
After reading a whole bunch of good suggestions, this is what I did!

I used a piece of that galvanized strapping used in home construction, wrapped
a big wad of DUM Dum, (Appropriate name!) also known now as strip caulk and
got it down there and could feel the phone.  was able to slide it forward and
even lift it a bit, but it kept falling off.  So slid it way forward, laid on
the engine and was able to get my left hand down there and pull it up between
my fingers all the while my phone was happily screaming as it came up!

Hooray you guys, you're the greatest!!

Thanks so much!!

Paul A