Re: [Spridgets] Silly me!

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Silly me!
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:19:52 -0500
For me, I open the bonnet, then, facing forward, I put my hand into
the fender opening, (what side I am on determines what hand) gently
pushing it downward, while I twist slowly to get my stomach against
the wheel well.
I have not done it in some time, but sitting at my desk, I recall this
is how I insert my arm into the treasure pit.
I DO wear a leather glove, and long sleeve shirt, in case there are
any brown recluse, or black widow spiders habitating inside. They are
both quite prevelant here in Texas.
Things found in this manner
Wrenches
Screwdrivers
A 3/8 ratchet
A fuse box cover for the early 2 fuse box
but the BEST find ever, was an almost perfect fat washer bottle (you
know, the kind they don't make for the Bugeye anymore) and bracket.
The bottle wasn't even yellowed. I found this in the fender of the
Drag Sprite, when we first got it.

Bra

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad