Re: [Spridgets] Grattan a Go GO

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "Team Thicko"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Grattan a Go GO
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:04:06 -0400
Got the "Works Midget" on the trailer outside my office window and just
waiting for this afternoon and the drive up to Grattan.  Hard to think
about work...well, I don't think that much about it anyway.  My new set
of Hoosiers should ensure slow times, long tread life, and frugal
cost-per-race-weekend. Now the hillbillies at the Kokolene station see
them white sidewall letters and say, "Hey, dude!  That's a race car,
aint' it!" See ya on the street!
JohnD
aka "Blunt Head Trauma"