Re: [Spridgets] TR

To: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@gmail.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] TR
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:29:42 -0500
> Last week I sent a message regarding the TR8.
> Didn't receive even one...good or bad...reply.
> Did it make it to you guys (and gals)?

Herb,
Yes, your message came through. We ignored the heresy
as common curtesy demanded. Otherwise we might have
allowed ourselves to exhibit jealousy and other traits
not proper in a good Spridgeteer ;-)

Truth be told, however, I do not think I would trade a
good RWA Midget for a TR7 or TR8, despite the
difference in "value". My midget does what I ask of it in a
simple yet elegant manner; what more could I want?
I do not have room for more cars anyway.
David Lieb