Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] RE: Bugeye Group..... Holy

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] RE: Bugeye Group..... Holy
From: "Larry Macy, Ph.D." <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:11:04 -0500
Gotta love the missed shift at about 3:30 or so.

It is a "blended" movie. It gets dark about 6 minutes in, but when the girl
shows up, it's broad daylight again.

Larry

Quoting type79@ix.netcom.com:

> There's a wealth of information on this short movie including speculation who
> was the real driver and the other circumstances about it's filming. Fact or
> fiction? I don't know.
>
> jay fishbein
> wallingford, ct
> home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.