Re: [Spridgets] OK, Whodunit?

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OK, Whodunit?
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:11:29 -0700
res0kpqgverizon.net wrote:   "If this were a game of Clue, my vote would be for
Clarici in the bathroom with a plunger....In any case, whatever you do, DO NOT
eat the paint. "

Naw, it can't be Frank. I think I said it was made in China.  And the box has
that somewhat "made in China" look to it.  Does ANYONE in their right mind
think that Frank would throw away good American money on something from
"there"?   Nope.  He has too much common sense.

And as for the paint, I will readily admit to being dumb, but I ain't stupid!
(I have even conned some people into believing that.)

Buster