Re: [Spridgets] The Gaydon Sprite ledger book

To: spritenut@comcast.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The Gaydon Sprite ledger book
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:26:24 -0700
Frank wrote:  "...and when I was there with Buster, I hand wrote the info on my
58 on an Austin letterhead note paper.  Copied by me out of the hand written
ledgers onto genuine reproduced Austin paper."

Didn't you find there was something in the book that wasn't on the letter or
certificate?  Or was it something else we were asking them about?  (I still
have not found their private e-mail so we could thank them.)

Buster