[Spridgets] Dipstick 1275cc engine

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Dipstick 1275cc engine
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:37:56 EDT
Hi list,

My new engine is a 12V casting with a steel dipstick tube.  The dipstick I
have for it is the earlier type and is also apparently a 45 degree USA
dipstick.
 The parts are a mismatch and I know the dipstick will rattle.  There is a
rubber washer on the dipstick but it isn't going to do much.  My parts books
don't give a number for a later dipstick - does anyone know if the
Mini/whatever
dipstick will be a better fit or if there is a tapered rubber washer that will
work more effectively than the flat washer listed in the parts books.

Regards

Daniel1312