Re: [Spridgets] Steering Wheel

To: "Robert Weeks" <lists@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Steering Wheel
From: Jethro <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:00:57 -0500
On 8/30/07, Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com> wrote:
> I've been searching for a while for a reasonably priced steering wheel
> for my Midget that is smaller in diameter than the original one. I've
> noticed these on ebay and was wondering if anyone on the list has
> purchased one of these and what they thought of it. Ebay # 260154340963

Looks very similar to the one offered by VB for considerably more money!
http://www.victoriabritish.com/icatalog/sm/0065.asp

The DPO fitted this wooden wheel from VB to my car (along with the
matching gear shift knob) and I'm pleased with it.  It also garners
lots of positive comments from people looking at the car.