Re: [Spridgets] "Grabit" tool

To: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@gmail.com>, "Ed's Spridgeteers"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] "Grabit" tool
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 11:53:55 +0100
I was bought a kit for my birthday a couple of months ago and have tried it
once.  Whilst it did work I felt it would have been easier using a pair of
grips on the stripped wood screw head.  The general principle is the same as
'Easy-Outs' but Easy-Outs are much too large for a screw head stripped by
using the wrong screwdriver.

They will stay in the bench drawer but I wouldn't hold my breath getting
them to work.  They must use real soft metal on the TV demos ......

If the kit was lost would I buy a replacement set?  No.

GRD