Re: [Spridgets] 50 Worst Cars

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 50 Worst Cars
From: Jethro <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:15:05 -0500
On 9/10/07, Brashear, Jack, N <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com> wrote:
> My '73 Austin Marina has ALWAYS made the top 50 worst cars lists
> published by many, many others.  How dare Time/CNN leave me out of their
> list??  I'm devastated that the Marina's perfect track record is now
> blemished.

I was getting nervous but alas my Pontiac Aztek DID make the list
keeping it's record blissfully negative.

Heck, even my old favorite the Corvair made this list!

But in both of those cases he ended his diatribe on a slightly up beat
stating that his family had a Corvair they loved, and acknowldging on
the Aztek that "under all that ugliness, there was a useful, competent
crossover".