[Spridgets] Nova Scotia, some LBC

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [Spridgets] Nova Scotia, some LBC
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:15:16 -0700
Hi all,

This early October, my GF and I will be in New England for a bit and we would
like to go to Nova Scotia for a few days.  Neither one of us has been there,
so these are the trips we like to take!

Any and all suggestions on which ferry to take there and where to go, stay,
eat and see things in NS, would be much appreciated.  We prefer to stay in a
location for a bit and do it up pretty well, rather than see 100 places in 36
hours and not have a clue as to where we went!!!  Things to see, places to
eat, etc.  Favorite places for the locals, etc.

I plan on going to the ABFM in Bourne, Cape Cod on Sunday the 30th, obligatory
LBC content!  Actually, looking forward to that a whole lot.

TIA, Paul A