Re: [Spridgets] Windsheld washer bottle for a BE

To: spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Jack Laird <jlaird237@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Windsheld washer bottle for a BE
From: <gmari2@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:58:00 -0500 (CDT)
Jack,
The original washer bottle for the bugeye was neither clear nor had writing on
it.  The original bottle was opaque and had no writing or imprint on the side.
There was embossing on the bottom of the bottle I think.  The repros are pretty
good except the threads for the cap aren't correct for the correct cap.
George Marinos

>From: Jack Laird <jlaird237@cox.net>
>Date: 2007/09/17 Mon AM 07:35:20 CDT
>To: spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
>Subject: [Spridgets] Windsheld washer bottle for a BE

>Does anyone have a soruce for the real thing, you know with the printing on it
>and clear in color? It kind of stands out front in a BE and should look
>right.

George Marinos