[Spridgets] change of seasons/cars

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] change of seasons/cars
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:24:32 -0700
It rained just enough this morning to force a change over to the A35.  So now
that Bugsy is shifted to the back of the garage I can get to work on the EFI
under-bonnet stuff.  With some weather luck, I'll try to get in one more nice
drive Saturday before Bugsy goes down for the winter.

Austin Powerless started up OK after 10 minutes sorting out a flaky
battery/engine ground.  The morning rain washed off all the dust and dryer
lint from 3 months in the garage.  Jeeez, even the wipers worked.  I really
love this little car.

Glen Byrns