[Spridgets] Tire Sizes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Tire Sizes
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:29:57 -0400
One of my tires sprang a bunch of leaks yesterday and got me thinking
that now might be a good time to think about getting some new tires.

I took the two front wheels down to a local Mom & Pop place that is
familiar with wire wheels and they are having a hard time finding any
tires sized 165 SR 13 which is what was on the car when I bought it. The
owner says he can get me 165 80 13 which he says is pretty close and
he'll have them in time to get me back on the road for the Cruise in
tomorrow evening.

Should I go with that size or is there something else I should be
looking at? This is an SWA Midget so I can't go any wider. One of the
rear wheels rubs as it is if I take a corner too fast.

Thanks,

Robert