Re: [Spridgets] Bug-eye for sale

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bug-eye for sale
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:57:42 -0500
BTW, other than providing the Datsun 210 transmission and Rivergate
conversion kit (not to mention the emergency fabrication of a 3/4" pilot
bushing) in exchange for a Browning .22 rifle, Derf has no financial
interest in this car.  But thanks for the plug.  I'm going to miss this
baby, but my wife wants her half of the garage back and I WILL NOT part with
the Tiger - too much fun blowing off new BMWs.

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite)
2003 Mini Cooper