[Spridgets] After OSHIT

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] After OSHIT
From: "Bob & Linda" <r_l_campion@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 19:53:32 -0400
This car is nothing but fun.
After my OSHIT, it passed inspection.
Then I worked on the speedometer a few times, got it working, and it is still
working.
Then I decided to cover the ugly hole where a radio used to be, and today I
finished installing a new AM/FM with CD.  Linda is not fond of the boxes
holding the speakers behind the seat, so I might be changing them out.
In the process of doing this, I replace the cardboard "wall" in the trunk with
plywood.  Now the back looks a lot better, and the material that is there is
stapled to the plywood, and can't flap in the breeze.
The dash looks great again, and of course the car is running great.
However, when I turn the wheel just right, of pull on the dash, the horn
blows.
So, I am looking for a horn push, or the little spring like things that hold
it in the wheel.  I am using tape, but in the hot weather it stretches and the
push pops out.  Anyone out there have something they are willing to part
with?
Next, the drivers seat broke.  There is a tube of sorts where the seat tips
forward, and it broke.  Anyone have anything, or any idea of what is the best
fix?
All in the day of an LBC.  What fun.  I am going for ice cream tomorrow.
Bob