[Spridgets] dysharmonic balancer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] dysharmonic balancer
From: Andy Webster <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:03:24 +1000 (EST)
Greetings,
  having just done battle with gravity, with the aid of a forklift, I have
inserted my 1275 and datsun trans into the gaping cavity left by the 1098.

  My 1098 never had a harmonic balancer..... but...if my 1098 did a fan belt, I
could change it at the side of the road in about 5 mins.

  I cant for the life of me see how I change a fan belt now, without undoing
the engine mounts and getting a jack under the engine...lifting it enough to
get a belt betweeen it and the front X-member and then dropping the engine back
into place.

  oh joy!

  Someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong..

  And cheers for the thermostat and PCV tips!

  Andy

Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it
now.