Re: [Spridgets] Wanted 67 Spridget

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, "derf"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wanted 67 Spridget
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 19:24:00 -0700
Paul Asgeirsson wrote:  "Where's home?  Anaheim?"

You gotta be kidding?  Me have one of them new-fangled cars with all the
whistles and bells?   I wouldn't know how to work 'em all.  Naw, I'd help
him take it from sea to shining sea.  It would be a hoot to make that
drive.  Think of the people we could see.  And mooch off of on the way.
Why, we could even drop down IS5 and do a Route 66 on what remains of it.
(Lordie, it has been 40 years since I last did that in the Sprite.)

Buste