Re: [Spridgets] Wanted 67 Spridget

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wanted 67 Spridget
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:39:56 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>

No, I only do that when Mr. Soave wants to be free of the crowds of
teeny-bobber fans seeking his autograph, a shred of his driving suit, or
just to touch him."

Robert B. Evans
Chief Master at Arms
Soave Racing Retinue

Actually, I've been near him enough that I don't need to (or, really, want
to) "touch" him.  Nice guy, but....  (We'll leave that really odd behavior
to Flounder.)

BTW, did you hear how bad he spanked the competition at Elkhart Lake last
weekend?  Again?  Big time.

Plus, another personal best time (3 races in a row).  I can hear other
Bugeye racer's knees knocking from here.  Congrats to Ron.  Again.

LAD