Re: [Spridgets] SOS '07 Castor Problem

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] SOS '07 Castor Problem
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:56:12 -0500
Larry wrote:

Bud?  A castor problem on a rear wheel?

No, on the front wheels. Someone on the list said that when the rear end is
jacked up so high (like mine is) due to Mo$$ springs (like mine), it can
cause a castor problem up front and significantly affect handling adversely.
I have never liked the handling of my Bugeye - the steering is too sensitive,
and it seems tail-happy, even after I installed a beefy anti-sway bar. But
hey, what do I know - I just figure this is the easiest thing to try
(hopefully).

Bud