Re: [Spridgets] SOS '07,

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] SOS '07,
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:08:53 -0500
> I am 53 years old and for years have never even considered getting on the
> list as there is no way I could possibly live long enough to ever get
> tickets.

It all depends on your attitude... This way you get to watch the game in the
comfort of your living room complete with instant replay, announcers you can
both hear AND understand (especially if you listen to the radio broadcast so
they aren't biased in favor of the wrong team), hot dogs that cost you 2 or
3 bucks a pound instead of each, the beer of your choice, heat... Who would
want to freeze at Lambeau Field?