Re: [Spridgets] wheel bearings

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] wheel bearings
From: dwramsey@att.net
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:10:26 +0000
I'm sorry but even Mr Twist can't convince me that placing the spindle in a
state of tension will give it strength against lateral loads at the base. I've
run the timken tapered bearing for longer than I can remember without the
spacer.
      Crash

-------------- Original message from derf <derf247@gmail.com>: --------------