[Spridgets] Wm Severin Thompson's Operation

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Wm Severin Thompson's Operation
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 19:00:20 -0500
Just in case any of you were curious, I can now state unconditionally that
Flounder does NOT run a chicken-shit operation. Having been involved in the
mass migration from Lake Villa to Dream Farm and having spent this morning
helping Larry and Flounder load up the stuff from Dane, WI, I assure you
that it is definitely a raccoon-shit operation that he runs. I have never
seen such piles of it as festooned his latest acquisitions. From the sizes
involved, I am glad we were working in broad daylight; I would not want to
meet any of them in a dark alley.
David Lieb