Re: [Spridgets] Wm Severin Thompson's Operation

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Frank Clarici"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wm Severin Thompson's Operation
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 19:27:44 -0700
Ron Soave wrote:  "Didn't you do a little driving at first, right up until
your first REM cycle?"

You bet I did!  Many over their appreciate my Road Engineering Management
expertise.  You see, the British Government and I have a arrangement
whereby since I know the roads so well, and I can drive them with my eyes
closed, I will do just that in order to make a valued determination of the
straightness of their lane markings, as well as the points where it is
necessary to widen their highways.  Simple as that.

At the same time, you see, before we left, Frank swore upon Horler that he
would NEVER drive in England, because it was on the wrong side of the road.

Unfortunately, Frank, totally unaware of the manner of driving on the
opposite side of the road in the U.K., was cowardly hiding beneath the
dash.  Determined that I had to in someway induce him into making  a brave
attempt at driving, thereby proving to the World.  Fortunately, my Road
Engineering Management efforts came into play at the same time and awakened
him to BEG me for the opportunity to prove himself worthy of assuming the
mantle of Stirling Moss.

I do hope that that full and truthful account proves of assistance.  Of
this I swear.

Buste