Re: [Spridgets] Yippee!! No LBC content....

To: dmg@bossig.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Yippee!! No LBC content....
From: dwramsey@att.net
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 15:49:01 +0000
I saw it on local TV here in Reno, for what it is worth it is not "illegal" to
fly the American flag like that.  Before you all jump on me about this, the
Reno police department stated in the local paper that it isn't against city,
state, or federal law. I haven't heard of any action being taken against the
vet who cut it down. It kind of died down around here because the 12 local
McDonald's were raided by ICE and 54 out of 65 employees were arrested, 8 were
deported to Mexico and the rest were let go because it would be a hardship on
their family.  Big protest downtown by both sides, so I guess the flag cutting
was forgotten.  Don't worry most of us vets in town carry knifes, and know how
to use them.
              Crash "life member" DAV