Re: [Spridgets] ZDDP

To: <BCAH@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ZDDP
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:11:36 -0500
Bob, here is a good article and some product test results that came across
the MG list a while back.

http://www.lnengineering.com/oil.html

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup (Ute)

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."